1 Cup Epsom Salts
1/2 Cup Baking Soda
1/2 Cup dried Peppermint Leaves
Peppermint essential oils
Liquid Castile soap
1. Combine the Epsom salt, baking soda and peppermint leaves in the large bowl. Mix the ingredients together with your hands.
2. Put on plastic gloves to keep the essential oil fragrance off of your hands.3. Add 10 drops of peppermint essential oil. Mix it into the bowl and test the scent. If you want a stronger scent, add 10 more drops and mix again.
4. Continue adding oil, mixing and testing until you reach the desired scent.
5. Pour enough liquid castile soap into the bowl to make a thick paste.
6. Transfer the paste to an air-tight plastic container. Store the foot scrub in a cool, dry place.