- Calm Down: Old-Fashinioned Lavender and Vanilla- based scents are proven soothers. Cucumber, Green Apple and Evergreen scents, such as Pine and Spruce, also help decrease anxiety.
- Perk Up: Rosemary, Ginger, Spearmint or Peppermint. Each has increased attentiveness in studies. For relief in a floral form, try Jasmine to boost alertness.
- Get Smart: A bouquet of flowers of hint of fruit can jump-start the brain. Mixed floral scents, such as Jasmine, accelerate learning.
- Get Happy: Citrus fragrances reduced the amounts of medication needed by people suffering from depression.
- Get Sexy: The scents of Pumpkin Pie and Lavender have been shown to increase blood flow to men. Also for men Doughnuts and Black Licorice were simulators. For women Cucumbers, Good and Plenty candy, Baby Powder and Chocolate were stimulators.
- Find Love: Jasmine and Rose have earned their reputation as aphrodisiacs. Ylang-Yland is also said to encourage Romanic moods.
Scents to Change Your Mood
Change your Scent, Change your Moon