Things You'll Need:
One ice cube
Washcloth or dish towel
1. Rub calamine lotion on your face where the blemish is. Calamine lotion absorbs excess oil in the skin and helps get rid of the blemish. Use calamine lotion as often as needed.
2. Take one ice cube and wrap it in a washcloth or dish towel. Hold the wrapped ice cube to the blemish for about five minutes and the ice cube will cool the blemish and decrease inflammation. Use an ice cube as soon as you feel or see a blemish coming on to help reduce the redness and swelling.
3. Use a good sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher on your skin whenever you go outside. The sun can make blemishes worse and can interfere with certain acne medications and treatments.
4. Mix together a little bit of honey, lemon and a pinch of turmeric. Apply this mixture to the skin regularly. This combination can be very effective if used properly and regularly.
5. Add sandalwood paste to water and apply it to your skin where the blemishes are. Sandalwood is good for keeping your skin clear and free of acne or blemishes. Sandalwood also soothes a painful pimple or boil on the skin.
6. Put three strawberries in a bowl and smash them with a fork. Pour enough vinegar in the bowl to make a paste with the strawberries. Spread this strawberry and vinegar paste onto the problem area of your skin and keep it on overnight. Use a towel in between
your face and your pillow to protect your linens. Wash the paste off in the morning.
Use this paste every night. Make it a habit to use it even after the blemishes are gone, to keep the blemishes away and keep your skin clear.
How to Get Rid of Blemishes Using Home Remedies | eHow.com